We are open by appointment for browsing and computer use! Curbside pickups will continue to be available.
Our temporary hours, with plans to extend as soon as possible, are:
*Please note these times may change without notice due to staff health and availability, so it’s especially important to schedule your appointments prior to arrival.
Fifteen minute appointments can be made for browsing and 30 minute appointments can be made for computer use.
Know that we are doing everything we can to maintain the cleanliness of the building and the health and safety of all who enter. Here’s what to expect when you make a browsing or computer appointment:
- Ring the doorbell at the back entrance (parking lot side) at your designated appointment time and keep your face covering on at all times (if you don’t have one, we’re happy to provide a cloth face mask).
- At our welcome station, please use the provided hand sanitizer and plan to have your temperature taken.
- Continue to leave returned materials in the book drop outside.
- Maintain social distancing at all times.
- No public restrooms will be available for use.
We are happy to accommodate your schedule to the best of our ability. Call us Monday-Wednesday-Friday between 1pm-5pm and Tuesday-Thursday between 1pm-5pm at 535-2346 to schedule an appointment, if our temporary hours of operation prevent you from using these services, or if you have any other questions. We are usually available for calls in the morning too.
As always, you can contact us for faxing, copying, scanning, and printing services as well.
We look forward to welcoming you back!
Watkins Glen Public Library staff